Tuesday, February 19, 2008

President's Day

Most of the kids time was spent in the water. I am glad I took an extra pair of clothes.



Kelsey spent a lot of time doing this with the little ones. She is so awesome.





The kids had the day off school again and Davin and I did not have to work either, so we went out to Queen Valley with my mom and dad, Sheri and her kids, and Jason, Vanessa, and Boe. We picniced next to a creek. My dad recently purchased a new toy, a souped up EZ go golf cart. So we had fun riding this and the quad around. Kelsey spent most of her time on the cart. It is a really fun toy, because all the kids can go at once. It is really fun for mom when all the kids go at once. I spent most of the day sitting around, which was wonderful! Davin and the boys went shooting guns for awhile too. They took Grant, and even though he was not allowed to shoot, he enjoyed it. It was a fun day.

8 comments:

barbafamily said...

What a great time! I love the EZ go golf cart with the cars behind it for the kids! Looks like you guys had such a fun day!

Kenyon said...

Fun, fun, fun! I crave little day trips like this, they are my favorite, kids seem to remember them FOREVER. What a fun toy your Dad got. I miss ya :)

Jeremy & Echelle Slade said...

I love your blog. It is so cute! Your kids have all gotten so big. Kaylee and Emma are so cute. Grant looks like he is going to be good lookin! And Kelsey is absolutely gorgeous! You guys look like you have had so much fun! I am excited to see you guys this weekend! Have a great trip up!

Jenny-ology said...

You guys do alot of day trips! This sounds like alot of fun. I love the caterpillar looking vehicle the little ones are riding in!

vanessa said...

it was a blast...glad we found you guys!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Looks like SOOO much FUN! You guys are always doing so much neat stuff with your kiddos! I admire that about you :)

Jamie said...

What a great idea. Your family knows all the cool places to be!

SHERI said...

What a fun day it was!