Monday, April 21, 2008

I'M BAAACK







I know it has been a long time since I blogged.






About a month ago, I took Kelsey to get a photo shoot done with Helen. My goal is to try to get her started in modeling. I hope I do better at that than blogging:) These are some of my favorite pictures taken. I know I am her mom and certainly biased, but I sure do think she is absolutely beautiful.
There are more photos, but I cant find them right now. I will post them later.
Thank you Helen for a job well done. Check out her link and website www.bounceproduction.com

9 comments:

SHERI said...

It's about Time!!! I have been waiting for this post! The photos are beautiful.

Jamie said...

She is beautiful! And her pictures tuned out awesome. The camera definitely loves her!

Kenyon said...

Your back!!! YEAH!!! She is beautiful and I LOVE those pictures! She will love to have those when she gets older :)

Anonymous said...

YAY! I am so happy to see you back on...now I just have to get my butt in gear. I love the pictures and I absolutely agree with miss Kelsey being a beautiful girl. The third one is my favorite. Helen does such a great job doesn't she!?

barbafamily said...

I'm SOO happy to see a new post on your blog...I mean, St. Louis was a blast but come on!!! Just kidding! Kelsey is SO beautiful - and, she'd be great at modeling!! Love the poses! She's a natural!

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

Wow! She is absolutely beautiful!! Watch out!

TF said...

Dang, Tracy....I pulled up your blog and thought, who is this? Wow! You have a teenager! Crazy! She is absolutely beautiful, and the pic in the right column of her looks JUST like you as a teenager...holy cow, the memories!

The Heki Family said...

I am so glad to see you blogging again. You must have been busy lately. Kelsey is so beautiful. Does Kelsey want to model?

Jenny-ology said...

Wow! She looks so beautiful! I love the last one.