Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween

How "groovy" are we? Davin says he likes me as a blonde.
Grant was Darth Vader (could you guess?). What a character! This year we told Kelsey she was too old to trick-or-treat (I know, mean mom) so she stayed at the house and handed out candy (she still dressed up but missed out on pictures because she took off with some friends while we were taking them). Anyway Grant said HE was too old to trick or treat too and did not want to go. WHAT! I made him get dressed up for pictures (mean mom again) but he pouted so much, I didn't make him trick or treat (does that sound weird to anyone else?) He stayed home and played on the computer and was happy about it!

8 comments:

SHERI said...

When Wyatt see's this picture- he is going to love it. he is into Darth Vader right now. You will have to save this costume for when he gets bigger!
Bummer that he didn't want to go-

SHERI said...

Oh- and how could I forget
YOU AND DAVIN LOOK AWESOME!!!!!
I LOVE it. You do look good as a blonde!
Oh my gosh- Davin is cracking me up!

Jamie said...

Super cool that you will dress up for Halloween:o) I always go as myself. I am no fun sometimes. I love all the costumes . Bummer that grant did not want to go!

Natalie said...

Groovy! You guys have a beautiful family and blog. Your Halloween looks like it was fun. :)

Kenyon said...

You guys look hilarious!! Where did you get the outfits? To funny:0 Does Grant like candy?

barbafamily said...

OK...I TOTALLY love the costumes! You guys ROCK!

Unknown said...

That is so funny. I love Halloween you can be a total goof and nobody thinks anything of it, in fact they enjoy it and want to join in. Totally cute.

Randi said...

I Love the costumes! Too Funny! I wish I could get Nate to dress up with me. You do look good as a blonde!