Saturday, November 10, 2007

messy day at the park

This is how you make "angels" in Arizona

The strip down - can you say "white trash"


Kaylee dug a hole an filled it with water



this is by far my favorite picture. Emma can't do anything without getting her face dirty
Today Davin and I took Kaylee and Emma down to the neighborhood park by our house. Evidently, one of the sprinklers broke and flooded a corner of the sandy part. FUN! The girls had a ball! They started out making sand castles and ended up swimming! They were such a mess! The funniest part was watching Emma do the progressive strip down. She started off with her dress because it got wet and on the way home decided to take off her panties because they were too wet. She streaked the neighorhood on the way home.

7 comments:

SHERI said...

This is as close to the "beach" as we get right? I'm just glad they had fun. Davin- thanks for watching my kids today!

Jamie said...

How fun!! So sad that some of our kids have never seen snow and made real snow angels. Mine have not. I need to loosen up sometimes cuz I would have been telling them if you play anywhere near that mud we are going home!!

vanessa said...

last night was fun! we should do that more often!!!

Unknown said...

That is my kids every day in our back yard. Our dog has dug a few pits and out of all of the toys that are kids have they go straight for the dirt everytime. It is their favorite thing to do. At first I had a big problem with it but Justin keep telling me don't worry about it they are having fun. They take like 2 or 3 baths a day though.

Kenyon said...

Looks like fun! I dont even think my boys would be willing to get that dirty:0

barbafamily said...

I just LOVE these pictures! What a fun day!

Anonymous said...

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm yes emma such sexylittle knickers, i want you on my lap with my hand in them, the feel of yourr warm, soft, moist , hairless little toddlercunt, feel you wince when my finger sliops inside then feel your chubby little legs open when you see how goood it feels getting fingerfucked, slip them knickers off you and sniff them while i slip mycock in your ass