Tuesday, August 12, 2008

July highlights

I did this a little backwards. This should have come after the second entry. Oh well. 4th of July weekend, we went camping with my family. We had such a great time and the weather was awesome. It actually rained most of the time. We also went in to see fireworks in Heber. That was a lot of fun. I bought the girls matching shirts. I also bought Grant a shirt, but in true Grant fashion, he didn't wear it.
For the 24th of July, we went to St. Johns for their Pioneer Day celebration. Davin's brother, Todd, and his family come to visit from Florida every year for this. We love to get to see them and spend time with them. Our kids got along great too! It is also so nice to enjoy some nice weather. It nice to actually be able to go outside in July.

Scott, Kelsey, Grant, Kaylee, Sarah, Kate, Belle, Emma, Sterling (not wanting his picture taken at all!), and Curtis. I sure do get a kick out of that Sterling. He's a keeper!


Davin and I with Todd and Ember and Dad and Mom Hansen.
Can't wait to see them next year!





















5 comments:

TF said...

Okay...that is crazy....we were in Heber at the fireworks!!! Did you go to the parade? We were IN it...(yeah, I know, fun fun....Family Reunion requirements.....) Too bad we didn't run into each other!

SHERI said...

Love the pictures- esp the 4th of july of your girls- so cute!

barbafamily said...

Love the updates and family pics! You guys are adorable! Kelsey looks beautiful in her picture from her recital - such a good girl! I'm happy to see some new pics on your blog :-)

Kenyon said...

Its GREAT to see ya back!! Look at all the Birthdays, my goodness. Happy belated to your cute kiddos.I love the "peace love and icecream" shirts...so cute.

Angie said...

I love the shirts you bought for your girls! I didn't know that Kelsey is in dance, wow how exciting! What's up with you going to traffic court?HaHa Sounds like us:)