Tuesday, August 12, 2008

June highlights

So I has been a crazy summer and as you already know, I didn't blog. So now that the kids are back in school and my life is back together again, I will probably just do one blog per month and hit the highlights. This is June. (sorry about the crooked pictures, I still don't know how to turn them)
Kelsey had her dance recital and did a great job! She was confident and smiled the whole way through. Unfortunately, I didn't see it because I had to go to traffic court that day. I did see her dress rehearsal though and Davin filmed it too, of course.
June 25 was Emma's birthday. 4 years old! My baby is growing up. We celebrated her birthday at my parent's house with a combined party with her cousin Kate. Sheri made this awesome princess cake. It was so cute!




Best buds!



Emma with all her gifts. She had such a fun day! I love that little girl!




4 comments:

TF said...

Where does Kelsey dance? And what does she do? Good for her!

Jamie said...

Yea! I was so happy to see something new on your blog! I love that picture of Emma with all of her presents! She is such a cutie pie.

vanessa said...

is this a mirage? glad for the update, of course, even though we were there for it all!!!! we wouldn't miss it!

SHERI said...

Are you ever gonna send me those pictures!!!! I am holdong Grant's hostage!