Monday, September 17, 2007

What a great day

This post is for last Saturday. I have not had time to get on and blog it. What a great day! It started in the morning with a book club I went to with some of my company friends. We read and talked about a book called, "Wooden". Of course, there are a couple of books that just have "Wooden" in the title, so I read the wrong one. I had fun anyway and enjoyed listening to the insight from the others. Of course, like any real girl get-together, only about 1/2 hour was spent talking about the book and the other 2 hours was spent visiting and eating.

After that, Davin and I went to a baptism of our friend, Debbie. That was wonderful. She is what you might call "golden". She wanted to set the date for baptism before she even had her first discussion. Of course, that is because of some other wonderful friends, Sean and Angela Barba, who introduced the gospel to her. Sean was also able to baptise her. I was so glad I was able to be there for that beautiful, special lady.

Then Davin and I rushed home, packed up the kids and drove down to Tucson to visit with some of our friends, the Doucets, and have dinner with them. We haven't seen them for over a year, so that was fun.

All in all, a great day!

1 comment:

Kenyon said...

That was agreat day! I enjoyed the book club and the baptism was wonderful. What a priveledge to be their.