Monday, September 17, 2007

working woman

Today, I started my first day on the job. I recently took a class on medical transcription so that Davin and I could do that from home. I finally got a job, but I have to train in the office for awhile until I am good enough to do it at home. I was actually excited to go! I haven't worked since my 13 year old was born. The pay is kinda sad, but it is mostly paid training right now. I will get more when I come home. It was nice, though, being able to do what I have been training for. Weird that I am excited to work. Good thing it is temporary before that feeling wears off.

4 comments:

vanessa said...

glad to hear it went well...you go girl!

SHERI said...

I glad you had a good first day- I hope they continue to be good!

Kenyon said...

Im so glad you got the job, good for you!!

Jamie said...

Good luck! I am sure you wil be great:):)