Saturday, October 27, 2007

Kaylee wanted to take these home. They were glued down too tight!
Kaylee is on tv! She's famous!

Kaylee's gold finds. She's rich!

Kaylee and I had our special day today. Every week I try to take one kid out for a "special day with mom". This was her week. First we went to lunch at McDonald's. Then we ran a few errands (I had to squeeze those in sometime), then we went to the Mesa Souhwest Museum a.k.a. the "Dinasour Museum". We had alot of fun together. Kaylee was a little nervous about the dinsaurs at first, but she got used to it towards the end and we were able to go look at them. She struck it rich in the gold panning (and got a little wet). She also found a giant piece of gold. I am hoping she will buy me a car! I love these days I spend one on one with my kids.

3 comments:

Jamie said...

What a great idea. I am sure your kids love this time w/ you! I may have to borrow this fab idea!!

Kenyon said...

How fun Tracy! I love one on one dates. Your a great Mom.

barbafamily said...

How fun! You are such a great mom! I love that you take one of your children out each week for a special date with you!