Friday, October 26, 2007

pumpkin night

Kaylee and the cross-eyed pumpkin
Grant and Darth Vader pumpkin

Tonight was the pumpkin walk at my kids school. This morning I went to school and helped carve my son's pumpkin (Kaylee did hers last night). Then tonight the whole school had their pumpkins displayed with candles burnng in them on the soccer field. It was quite a sight! Of course, I forgot my camera so the pictures I took were with my camera phone. they are a little sorry.

Kelsey is also having her first Halloween party tonight. A bunch of 12 and 13 year old girls. I am glad it is not here. She decided to do this because she is now officially too old to go trick or treating this year and she still wants to dress up (I still like to dress up too). This way she gets to still have the "Halloween experience".

1 comment:

Kenyon said...

That sounds like a cool idea. I bet the kids had a blast, they never forget those special holiday memmories.