Thursday, August 30, 2007

Kelsey's birthday











Today my daughter turned 13! She is now officially a teenager. Yikes! My baby is getting al growed up. Good for me, she is still nice. She hasn't hit crazy yet. We took her out of school today for lunch at Souper Salad (her favorite) and then we went shoe shopping. She was able to get three pairs of shoes. A few weeks ago, we got her a new cell phone for an early birthday present. Tomorrow she goes out shopping with grandma, and Sunday we are having a family party for her. It's like the birthday that never ends.

4 comments:

vanessa said...

13 going on 30....WOW!

Jamie said...

If B-days never end and I get cute new shoes,then I wanna move in a be your kid!!? Happy Birthday kelsey enjoy that phone...How cool:):)

SHERI said...

Happy Birthday Kelsey! Love the shoes- so cute!

Jenny-ology said...

Happy birthday again Kelsey! Looks like you got alot of fun stuff!