Monday, August 13, 2007

Make it count

Today I visited with a friend who recently lost her 4-year old daughter, Deja. She was diagnosed in October with a brain stem tumor. She passed away July 25. The amazing story is her mother. My friend, Angela, has realized that her mission in life is to be a spokesperson for children with cancer everywhere. She was amazing during this time, watching her daughter die. She did everything to make sure that her daughter was happy. She wanted no regrets, she told me. Also wonderful was the testimony that Angela received during this time. She has such incredible faith in her Heavenly Father and Christ. I know that Deja's purpose in life was to help her mother find her mission. Anyone who reads this, please look at the site http://www.2deja.com/ and read the story and pass it on. A cause can only become great when it is supported by many. This could be a great cause, to help other children and their families who suffer with cancer. I'm on board.

1 comment:

SHERI said...

I will pass it on!