Thursday, January 17, 2008

It's not funny!

Did you ever notice that God has a sense of humor? I have been bragging up until now that my family just doesn't seem to get sick. You guessed it. I think God was up there laughing, saying "Oh yeah, we'll see about that." Sunday night, I woke up to Kelsey telling me that Kaylee had puked in her bed. So of course I was up all night with her. Then Monday morning, Kelsey called me from school sick. Tuesday night it hit me and I just got over it this morning. So now I am crossing my fingers and hoping no one else gets it. I have been humbled.

5 comments:

The Heki Family said...

Oh, I am so sorry that you have been sick. I am glad you are feeling better. I would rather have colds than throwing up. agh!

barbafamily said...

I'm so sorry that you, Kaylee and Kelsey have been sick! NO fun - I hope everyone is feeling better!

Jamie said...

So sorry!!!

Unknown said...

I feel your pain. the only ones in my house that haven't been sick is Justin. I had a cold a couple of weeks back along with all of my children and then the kids all got the stomach flu and then Nichlas got pink eye and now Xander has an ear infection. It is crazy how this happen because I said the same thing "My kids hardly ever get sick" Oh well.

Kenyon said...

Oh my gosh, how horrible. I am so sorry, their is absolutely NOTHING worse. I pray w/ everything in mw we dont get that...AGAIN. We had it like 3 months ago. Hope everyone is doing better, Im glad you are.