Tuesday, January 22, 2008

MLK day trip

on the way up the trail - Emma's taking a break



Enjoying the ruins at Tonto National Monument











We decided to put Grant and Emma to work









Playing at a creek






Tortilla Flat











These were the doors to the bathroom stalls in Tortilla Flat. Looking good!




















We had a fun day yesterday. Since it was MLK day, the kids didnt have school and Davin and I didnt have to work. So we decided to take a road trip. We had a couple of extra kids that I was watching for a friend and my mom and dad came too. We went to some indian ruins, Tonto National Monument. We had never been there before. On the way home, we stopped by a creek to let the kids play. We also stopped in a little town called Tortilla Flat near Canyon Lake. We had a good time. I love days like this.

12 comments:

vanessa said...

you and kelsey look awesome behind those doors!

Kenyon said...

That looks like a great day. I want to get more info on that, so we can do it sometime. Cute pictures...have your boobs grown? Lookin good:)

Jamie said...

How fun:) I love day trips. I still get to have fun with the family but get to sleep in my own bed! Love the new outfits!!

The Heki Family said...

HOw fun! Kelsey is looking so grown-up. Did she get her hair cut?

barbafamily said...

What a great day! That was such a fun idea! And, you're looking hot Tracy!

Jamie said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. We need to do more things like that with our kids!

SHERI said...

looks like a fun trip!

Unknown said...

That is so fun. Tracy that is a cute picture of you, that is a side of you I haven't seen at the meetings :)

Angie said...

Sounds like a fun day! I like your boob job!

Anonymous said...

When I first saw Kelsey I could have sworn it was Sheri. That girl is growing up so fast. I totally had to double take when I saw the first picture of your outing and then realized it was Kelsey. What a fun trip! We do those kinds of trips sometimes but not nearly enough.

Jenny-ology said...

Kelcie told me about this- she seemed excited to go. Looks like you had fun. Sometimes these little day trips are the best memories.

Anonymous said...

emma has me so hard