Friday, January 4, 2008

Disneyland

Emma and I spent alot of time together. She was just a little under the size to ride the big rides,so her and I would do what she wanted when the others were on those rides. This was at the Tarzan house. We also went on the Jungle Cruise when the others were on Indiana Jones. She really liked that ride. Her total favorite was the Casey Jr. Train Ride. We did that three times. This was the Honey I Shrunk the Audience show. Emma HATED it. She looked like this through the entire show.

We were on the Riverboat ride when we passed the pirate island and saw Jack Sparrow doing pictures. Kelsey wanted a picture with him so bad. Unfortunately, he stopped doing pictures right before we got over. So we had our picture taken with these guys. They were fun. On the way back from the island, Jack Sparrow was on a ferry going over and we just missed that one too. Bummer.


We spent 15 hours at Disneyland. The kids were so pooped. It was so crowded. I could not even imagine that many people. It sold out. The standard wait for the good rides was 1 1/2 hours. I would never go at the holidays again. It was fun, but it really was crazy. More time was spent waiting than anything else.



Mickey! Need I say more?




The end of a long day. We were so exhausted. Happy New Year! 2008 is going to be great!





7 comments:

barbafamily said...

What a great time! It sounds like Disneyland was crazy but what a great time with the kids! Happy New Year!!!! And, 2008 is going to be great!!!

Jamie said...

I love the picture of you guys with the glasses!

The Heki Family said...

I am jealous. We want to go to Disneyland so bad but I have also heard that the best time to go is like in October. Looks like you had fun though. Happy New Year!

SHERI said...

So fun. I can't wait to take our kids. We should all go together sometime. Wouldn't that be fun!

Jamie said...

You braved Disneyland the week after Christmas. I am impressed!!! Looks like you had a gret time. How fun that your Mom got to come along too.

vanessa said...

well now that i hear the downside, i am glad we didn't invite ourselves! cute pix!

Jenny-ology said...

Looks like a busy day. Too bad you didn't get a dream fast pass.
Last time we went to Dland in Oct, we got food poisoning from their expensive restaurant there. Now it never seems like as much fun for me to think of going to D-land (since I still feel sick thinking of it).