Thursday, December 27, 2007

Christmas

Sorry, I dont know how to make my pictures turn, so you will have to turn your head.
Jason and Boe spent Christmas Eve with us.



















What a wonderful Christmas we had. Christmas Eve we spent looking at Christmas lights. Then we watched Luke II and decided what gifts we would give to Jesus this year. As is our tradition, the kids all got new jammies that night.












Christmas morning was a lot of fun. The kids, except Emma, were up early. We eventually had to go wake up Emma. The kids are allowed to look in their stockings only before breakfast. After breakfast, which of course none of the kids have an appetite for, we open presents. The favorite gift was the last one. The kids opened a family gift with a picture of Disneyland. WE ARE GOING TO DISNEYLAND! I got the proper excited response I was hoping for. It was great.












After Christmas at our house, we took off to Grandpa and Grandma Standage's house. Oh my gosh, did my mom go crazy. Presents for 12 grandkids. It was a little crazy and so much fun!












After dinner at the Standage's, we went to Davin's cousin's house. They haven't seen each other in years, so that was fun. More socializing and food. Christmas was busy (the way I like it) and so much fun, and of course spent with the family which always makes it great.

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute jammies! I love that tradition. I wanted to start that tradition this year, but didn't have it together enough!

Anonymous said...

YEs we have the pajamas tradition too. I finished mine 2 days before. When are you going to Disneyland?

barbafamily said...

How fun!!! It looks like you guys had such a great Christmas! I love the pictures of the kids in their pjs in front of the tree! And, Emma's little cheese face is the cutest! I'm excited for you guys to go to Disneyland!!! That will be great!

Kenyon said...

Yeah for Disneyland!!! I love that place. Sounds like a great Christmas:)

SHERI said...

Have fun at Disneyland!!

Natalie said...

You guys seem to be having a wonderful Christmas and I love the Pajama idea! I usually buy my kids new sweats each year, but I think that their are cuter PJ's. Have fun at Disneyland! Merry Christmas! And Happy New Year!

Nancy said...

Tracy- I don't know if you remember me but I used to go to the church for aerobics then I had the twins and really ahven't been able to go much at all. Anyways I know the Barba's and love them and found your blog. It is a really nice fun one. I had the same problem with not knowing how to turn my pictures and just figured it out. All you do is right click on the picture and then go down to the thing that says"Rotate clockwist" and click on it. Good luck and I hope you don't mind if I pop in now and then.