Monday, December 10, 2007

snow day







This last Sunday, we decided to play hookey again. Because of the weather, we decided to take the kids to the snow. We went up to the gravel pits by Strawberry. It was so cold! When we got there, the first thing I wanted to do was take a family picture before we got too wet and miserable (keep the smiles you know). Then after our family picture, we got a surprise. Up drives Jason and Vanessa and Boe. Evidently they wanted to take a snow trip too. So that was fun. Poor Grant didn't last long. He stayed out long enough for pictures and a the start of a snowman. then it just got too cold for him. He spent the rest of the time in the car. Kelsey on the other hand was the adventursome one. She was going down the hills. Emma just wanted to take long walks in the snow and Kaylee loved it all. We had such a good time.

11 comments:

SHERI said...

Now THAT is a cute family picture. Not fair that we missed the fun with you- but we went to church!!! :0)

Glad you had fun

Jamie said...

SO jealous!! That looks like so much fun! Brett is begging to go play in the snow! I love your family picture too!

vanessa said...

we had SO much fun, and my bruises are healing nicely....

Barbara S said...

OK guys I am really jealous it looks like you guys had way to much fun without me I thought I taught you better than to ditch church and spend time with family (just kidding) I would have done the same thing glad you all had fun Love ya MOM

barbafamily said...

What fun that trip must have been! I love the picture of the six of you! Sunday was a perfect (weather) day to go to the snow...cold, rainy. I just love road trips!

Jamie said...

Such cute Photos and what a great time. Too funny that Grant opted out and stayed in the van. A true Az boy. I can not wait to get a chance to take a snow trip w/the kids. I wish I would have thought of a Sunday get away. Great Idea!

kh said...

Yea! Yea! Yea! Thank you for letting me "play" with your blog! I had fun! I hope you like it.

vanessa said...

LOVE the new header and background!

The Heki Family said...

What a darling picture of all of you. How bad to ditch church! shame shame, well, at least it was family time! :) You look like you had a great time! :)

Kenyon said...

Cute new blog template! I cant believe you ran into Jason and Vanessa...thats crazy! I love your family picture, its looks great!

Jamie said...

SO SO CUTE!! I need someone who wants to "play" with my blog!! Lucky!