Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Angels

I wish I had taken my shoes off. I look like a GIANT!.


We have had a nice weekend. First, Saturday night my parents took all of us out to dinner WITHOUT KIDS! (Merry Christmas to us). We went to Chareston's. Then they gave us all a nice gift - 100 dollars. After dinner, my mom pulled out more gifts...chocolates and candies from Sees. We tried to play the white elephant give exchange where you can open one or steal someone elses. That didn't work so well because they were all so good and not many people didnt want their gift. It was a lot of fun.




Sunday, my kids were able to open one gift, their Christmas clothes. The girls were excited about their dresses, of course. Grant, in typical boy fashion, looked at his clothes, threw them to the side, and went about his business. They all looked really great though.

5 comments:

barbafamily said...

What a fun dinner! And, your family looks beautiful in front of your tree! I love the girls' new dresses :-) Emma has the cutest cheese smile!

SHERI said...

Love emma's smile! They look great-although i could tell it was painful for Grant to get dressed up and smile for the picture. typical boy.

Unknown said...

Dinner without the kids. That is awesome :) Hope you had fun. I love your family pics and all of your updates even if you didn't do them they look awesome. Hope you had a Merry Christmas.

Kenyon said...

Cute, cute! I love Kelsey's dress, and their is nothing sexier than a tall woman:0 I love tall! Thanks for the cookies, I still have your little gift I just havent gotten out their yet. I had like 6 of those sugar cookies for breakfast, they were SO good! Thank-you.

Jamie said...

Gotta love how most boys are just not interested in clothes. You guys look great:)