Monday, December 3, 2007

I'm BAAACK!





Ok, so it has been awhile. I find I get so busy with life, that the thought of coming on here is overwhelming sometimes. But here I am again.

Last weekend (Thanksgiving weekend) we went up to St. Johns to spend some time with Davin's family. It was SOOOO cold! We loved it! We finally got a chance to wear the sweaters and jackets. I actually got down to 8 degrees at night! We sure did like the leaves, especially Emma! The kids love going up there and it is nice to get away and let somone else do the cooking too!

7 comments:

Jamie said...

Cute pictures! I'm jealous you got to wear sweaters....I am beginning to think it will never be cold enough to wear them here!!

Kenyon said...

What a great family picture! I love those fall leaves. Its good to see you back:) I cant believe how grown up Emma looks.

Tina said...

HEY Tracy! This is Tina (Standage) Bushman...remember me? Think 4th of July. :D
I hope you don't mind me blog-crashing, but I had to check it out when I saw you on Sheri's blog (which I also stumbled upon tonight).
You have a very CUTE family!! And WAY cute blog page!

vanessa said...

LOVE the family picture! and you got down to 8 degrees? weird, how do you do that? LOL

Jamie said...

HOW FUN!!!!!!!! Such a cute family picture and I sure wish there were some leaves for the kidos to play in around here!!

barbafamily said...

How fun! I love the family picture with the leaves! You guys are awesome!

Randi said...

I love your family picture. Very cute!