Tuesday, January 29, 2008

please sir, I want s'more






This picture is funny. I kept trying to get a picture of the chase, but I could never get it, so Davin and Emma posed for this.













Winding down.








I am the Achievement Day leader in my ward over the 11 year old girls. Last Friday, we had a daddy-daughter date in our backyard, making smores. So since I had leftovers and had three firepits still, Davin and I thought it would be fun Saturday night to make a fire and have smores with the kids. The older kids came out, made a smore, ate it, and went back inside. So much for that. Davin, Emma, and I stayed out all night. Then Davin and Emma spent part of the night playing and chasing each other. That made it worth it. I love to see that.

7 comments:

barbafamily said...

Sounds like such a fun night! I just love your family - always having fun and doing wonderful family things together!

Kenyon said...

Those are some fun pictures. That is such a fun idea, I love those fire pits. I cant believe how big Emma is :)

Jamie said...

That's a great idea!! I just love watching Daddy's playand have fun with their little girls! :)

Randi said...

I love Smores! There is something about them that is so wonderful!

Natalie said...

Everyone has read my mind, I love reading your blog too. You guys are always having FUN!! S'mores sound De-lish...

We are all "SPECIAL" said...

That looks like so much fun!! I'm glad I fianlly got your blog address :)

Jenny-ology said...

Looks like fun and yummyness. I could go for a smore about now.

Love the new blog topper photo and bling!